Saturday, July 4, 2009

Moving was fun for me this year


Things are a lot quieter at my house this weekend.

Since Mark and Mary Allen moved this week, I hardly know what to do with myself.

I wake up on my own and miss the little voices at dark-thirty in the morning saying "Grammy, time to get up." Connor, at the wise age of 4, knows that it's best to be gentle in breaking the news of morning. Tyler, almost 2, is not so suave: "Grammy! Grammy! Grammy!" And then, the energizer bunnies are up and running and I'm lucky if I can keep up.
I had such helpers!
















My backyard is such a great place to play


and we always look forward to bath time...with one or two bath toys!


Connor likes to go to my office and, truly, the Stateville District Office is never as much fun

as when the boys are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment